Pages

January 01, 2012

NEW YEAR?



sharing one of my first pictures in Czech Republic..Looking at this picture never fail to make me feel calm.hoping to have a place in Heaven where there are gardens which is never seen by any eyes..mashaallah..
 2012 already??
Leaving behind the colourful 2011; expecting one more year full of lessons and great experiences to be learned..
Hoping for a better self in upcoming days..
Passing through each and every day means I am getting closer to my last day in this beautiful world..May the last moment for me will be the best in my life..

Ya Allah! Make the best of my deeds my last deeds, and make the best of my life my last moments, and make the best day of my life, the day I meet You. 

New year's resolution?Hurm..For me it is everyday resolution..Because we don't need to wait for a new year to set a target..Mine is between more & less..
Hoping for more:
  • pray
  • smile =) =) =)
  • amal soleh
  • sadaqah (charity)
  • good intention in every action
  • work hard to be a good slave of Allah
Hoping for less:
  • lagha (bad deeds)
  • weight =P
  • unnecessary stress
  • talk =P  (my everyday resolution but never manage to achieve it)
And the only thing special for 2012 is.....I WANT TO GET MY 1st DEGREE IN JUNE!insyaallah..really hope this one will be completed by may 2012..ameen ameen ameen...


missing home very much..maybe i've been out for too long? T_T

Lastly I want to share something that stroke into my mind yesterday..I was feeling quite depressed with myself because I'm just tooooo lazy for a medical student and suddenly something give me the energy to keep going through this path of my life..Bismillah..
run run run till your last breath.
work work work don't ever give up.
smile smile smile it make things easy.
pray pray pray He's always there for you ♥ ^_^

2 comments:

  1. k.pah, gmbr kat mana tu? hehee...
    insyaAllah..moga tahun baru ni membawa lebih keberkatan dan bertambah iman kita semua..:)

    p/s: x tau pun k.pah ada blog..hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai aina..=)
    tu gambar kat castle yang 1st pegi time sampai hradec..lupa plak apa nama dia..hehe..ameenn..sangat mengharap makin lama makin dekat denganNya..
    km baru je mula menulis ni..baru berani..hehe=D

    ReplyDelete